Image Processing Software for Industrial Automation and Robotics Applications
NOTAVIS Software Suite - Machine Vision Software
The machine vision software suite NOTAVIS Software is a modern image processing software for industrial automation and robotics applications.
NOTAVIS Software includes all needed tools for industrial image processing. The machine vision software is easy to integrate. Complex inspection tasks can be easily defined und projects created in just a few steps.
Easy to use:
- Definition of complex inspection tasks
- Creation of projects in a few steps
- No programming skills required
Our software is based on the vision inspection toolset of the German producer MVTEc "Halcon".
Tools and functionalities are grouped, and make configuration and the development of applications easier.
- many standard vision inspection tools sets using Halcon® library like image acquisition, calibration, alignment, measurement and code reader etc.
- multi-images processing on multi-camera applications
- prior programming needed to configure or deploy vision application
- ability to build your own customized vision tools
Areas of application:
- 1D/2D traceability and character recognition (only available in version Advanced)
- alignment and robot guidance
- components measurement
- color analysis
- defect and flaw detection
In the standard version only 1 camera (license) can be connected to the software.
Barcode and Data Code Reading
All common barcodes as well as ECC200, QR, Micro QR can be read in any orientation and size.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Reliable, robust and accurate OCR result. With pretrained fonts including dot printed, industrial fonts, semi fonts etc,
Measure edges detected with powerful algorithms, allowing subpixel measurement.
- Subpixel matching tools to find objects accurately and precisely, even if they are rotated or scales
- Subpixel edge extraction along a line or arc to get alignment accuracy.
The NOTAVIS WebApp does only work with the intelligent cameras of our shop.