Intelligente Kamera VCSBC
Intelligent board camera VCSBC
Embedded Systems with ARM Technology and VC Linux Operating System
Thanks to their small dimensions and easy application
the extreme small embedded systems of the intelligent camera series VCSBC provide the perfect conditions for integration. The models without remote sensor board have a size of only 40 x 65 mm.
All models are equipped with a Zynq DualCore CortexA9 ARM with 2 x 866 MHz and integrated FPGA from Xilinx®.
Additional features are the battery backed real-time clock, up to 12 inputs and output, trigger input and flash trigger output and Gbit¬Ethernet¬ interface. For all models 6 different CMSO sensors are available with a resolution up to 5 Megapixel.
The sensor is either placed on the board, on an external remote sensor board (models "RH") or on 2 external sensor boards (models "RH2"). The models with 2 external sensor boards are suitable for stereo vision applications.
For all models the FPGA can be programmed on request. With that, image processing speed can be increased by a factor of 20.
The freely programmable VCSBC board cameras offers you every possibility. They are perfectly suited for industrial and other applications.
The cameras are also available with standard housing (Areascan ARM/Linux) or with IP67 protective housing (Areascan ARM/Linux Pro) for rough environments.
For 3D and stereo vision applications the cameras are available with 2 remote sensor boards.
Industries and areas of application:
- Pharma and Medical Image analysis
- Food & Beverage
- Semiconductor and Electronics
- Security, Surveillance and ITS (Intelligent Transportation System)
- Logistics: e.g. Reading 1D (barcode) or 2D (data matrix code)
VCSBC nano Z 0010
- 1/4" CMOS sensor "on-board", Teledyne e2v736 x 480 pixel, WVGA
- 134 fps
VCSBC nano Z 0010
- 1/1.8" CMOS sensor "on-board", Teledyne e2v1280 x 1024 pixel, SXGA
- 63 fps
VCSBC nano Z 0011
- 1/1.8" CMOS sensor "on-board", Teledyne e2v1600 x 1200 pixel, UXGA
- 55 fps
VCSBC nano Z 0252
- 1/1.8" CMOS sensor "on-board", SONY2048 x 1536 pixel, UXGA
- 88 fps
VCSBC nano Z 0273
- 1/2.9" CMOS sensor "on-board", SONY1440 x 1080 pixel
- 174 fps
VCSBC nano Z 0392
- 1/2.3" CMOS sensor "on-board", SONY1920 x 1200 pixel
- 118 fps
All these models are also available as color version, with remote sensor board (models "RH") or as stereo camera (Models "RH-2").