Areascan ARM/Linux - Intelligent Camera with Housing
Small intelligent Cameras with ARM Technology, Linux Operating System and Nano Housing
All models of the intelligent camera series Areascan ARM/Linux series come with the nano housing and are based on the VCSBC board camera series. They are equipped with the same CMOS sen¬sors from Sony and Teledyne e2v with a selection of different resolutions.
Thanks to the Dual¬Core processor ARM Cortex-A9
ARM Cortex-A9 with 2 x 866 MHz and integrated FPGA extreme high speeds are achieved in real-time. The operating system used is VC Linux. All camera models provide a battery backed real-time clock.
The FPGA is programmable to achieve higher speed. Due to the programming the image processing can be executed up to 20 times faster than without FP¬GA support. Appropriate FPGA packs are available und can be implemented, if needed.
- Teledyne e2v
- Gbit Ethernet,
I/Os: 4 inputs, 4 outputs,
1 trigger input, 1 flash trigger output.
- Connections and cables are compatible with the VC nano models.
Dimensions: 80 x 45 x 20 mm
- as color version "C" (Bayer filter)
- with integrated lighting: selection of 6 LEDs as IR lighting or in red and white
Areas of application:
- image processing, all industry sectors
- all applications, e.g. monitoring, automation, Robotics
- freely programmable, suitable for all inspection tasks
Industries and areas of application:
- Pharma and Medical Image analysis
- Food & Beverage
- Semiconductor and Electronics
- Security, Surveillance and ITS (Intelligent Transportation System)
- Logistics: e.g. Reading 1D (barcode) or 2D (data matrix code)